Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Little Bit Buggy!!

Hey there.. Long time no Create!!

Well as promised in my last post, I had an inkling of motivation and a sprinkling of inspiration lately, and with a cleaner house than usual I sat myself down and created this super adorable shadow box style card. Now this will be my first card I think I have created without a coloured digital image on it and I LOVED creating it... so expect more of these. 

I know I mentioned many blog posts ago that I might like to try my hat at selling some of my creations and so these style of cards I have created I think will be a great addition to my list of cards I'd like to sell... "when I get my bottom around to it".. LOL... I'll definitely post about it when I do get my butt into gear and start selling these cards I make. :) 

Anyhooo I hope you like it. :)

If you haven't checked out NitWit Collections Digital Scrapbooking kits, then I encourage you to do so. I have created this card utilising images, background ect from there wonderful kits :)

Happy Crafting!
Xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO!!! *waves enthusiastically* Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I really appreciate it, and read each and everyone of them.. It is what gets me out of bed in the mornings!! I swear!!! :0) Feel free to leave me questions if you have any and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! :) Xo