Monday, June 2, 2014

Boot of Bugs Thank You Card!!

After the success of my Ladybug card the other day, when a situation arose and a beautiful soul gave me a Bowen Massage for free!, wanting only to help treat my chronic illness :), the LEAST I could do was make a her a card!! and so I replicated my Ladybug Card design and created her this one!! I think this is such a pretty versatile card!! and will definitely keep it in my little arsenal of tricks for future cards!!

So Taaaaaaadddaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!


This digi is called "Cute As A Bug Sign" and is available HERE!!
This GORGEOUS!!! Little boot of bugs is called "Rain Boot Bugs" and is by Scene It and is available HERE!!

Hope you've enjoyed my little bug cards as much as I have!!
Happy Crafting!!

Xo

1 comment:

HELLO!!! *waves enthusiastically* Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I really appreciate it, and read each and everyone of them.. It is what gets me out of bed in the mornings!! I swear!!! :0) Feel free to leave me questions if you have any and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! :) Xo