Friday, May 1, 2015

Jumping Lamb Card Featuring "Emmy With Lamb"

This week I've made ANOTHER baby card in preparation for a little baby girl who will be coming into the world in June. This card though features something quite special. it's interactive!! yep... The little lambs actually rotates giving the card an appearance of the lambs leaping!!!
I'm totally in love with it and so glad it turned out. 

I've used the sweet little "Emmy with Lamb" image that Mo Manning created earlier on in the year.  It was just right with her little lamb doll fitting perfectly with my theme. 
A match made in heaven. :) What do you think!!

 


 "Emmy" has been coloured primarily with Copics, and finished with Polychromo Pencils.  I thought she needed to be sitting in a field of grass.. Only fitting really!! :)




 This is the button handle on the inside of the card that you turn to make the Lambs turn. :) I thought it would make a cute handle. It's actually two buttons stacked on top of each other, to make it a bit easier to "handle".. Teehee.. I made a funny!!.

Card Ingredients:
Coloured in Copics and finished with Polychromo Pencils
3D foam Dimensional used through project. 
Stencil Plastic has been used to create the Jumping Lamb "Wheel"
Superglue
1 Medium and 1 Large Button. 
Silhouette Cameo to fussy cut the pieces
"Antique Linen" Tim Holtz Distress Ink used to distress all of the edges of the paper pieces. 

Well I hope you have enjoyed this weeks little card from me. 
I look forward to bringing you something new next week. 
Happy Crafting
Xo HUGS

This card has been entered into the following challenges:
Challenge #121 Anything Goes w/Optional Humorous Sentiment & FREEBIE
Little Red Wagon : Challenge # 287 - "B"elieve It!

13 comments:

  1. aww so adorable and sweet card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dortesjs.. I'd like to say a GREAT BIG THANKYOU for all of your love and support. Your always one of my first followers to comment on my work after I post, and I get so many people look at my blog because of a link you have placed on your own personal blog. You do not know how much this means to me personally.. So seeing I cannot give you a real hug.. you'll have to make do with my virtual SQUISHEE HUG and SLOOPY KISS!! from afar!! XO
      Love Amanda

      Delete
  2. This is so stunning and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, you're really going to have pull a rabbit out of a hat to top this absolutely, adorably, gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Crhistine.. I don't make things easy on myself!! LOL.. but thats half the fun.. rising that challenge bar higher and higher.. :) Xo... HUGS!

      Delete
  4. Hello Amanda,
    I've Just Checked Out Your Card On Facebook So I Came Onto Your Blog I Love Your "Stunning Card" And Your Colouring Is Outstanding, I Love Copics And Use Them All The Time As Well As Pencils To Help With Shading And Softening The Image, I So Wish I Was As Good As Yourself.
    I've Joined Your Blog, And Also To Receive Your Updates By E-mail.
    Hugs From Sam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww. Glad to have you on board. Regarding the colouring... just rememeber that we all start somewhere!! I take lessons from Alyce Keegan's marvelous Kit and Clowder Online Classes, so I highly recommend you check them out on facebook if you are interested in refining your skills.. I've only been colouring for a just over a year.. I started in Feb of 2014, And i owe a lot of my success in Copics at least to Alyces wonderful classes... I tend to pick this kind of stuff up easily,but believe me, i still struggle with my copics... have my tantrums, and throw a lot of pens around the room!!.. there are many redos.. and practice pieces to get my images right.. I'm still learning. :) so have faith... :) and keep on practicing!!...
      Xo

      Delete
  5. Wowzers! What a wonderful card! I adore the turning lambs. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a delightfull creation! The lambs are adorable and the image is so well colored! Thanks so much for slipping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun & playful card!! Wonderful coloring skills - [those Kit and Clowder classes sound like a good idea!] - and wonderful construction skills! Love the idea of the double button for the turning handle! Absolutely delighted you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ Humorous Sentiment or ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete

HELLO!!! *waves enthusiastically* Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I really appreciate it, and read each and everyone of them.. It is what gets me out of bed in the mornings!! I swear!!! :0) Feel free to leave me questions if you have any and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! :) Xo